Okay, again we are in the month : December.
Time for all the New Year resolutions to be revisited to see how many points decided by us is actually done by us. Some guys will have all the points taken care by them, some will have partial and then some who hadn’t done anything. Those people are my people and we all comprises the group Procrastinators. We are sometimes ran over by the world and sometimes we run over the world. Okay, enough of this shit chat.
I don’t know about your 2016 but I hope it was equally exciting like my 2016. On the hindsight, it was ying-yang year for me. Lots of good things happened , but I have seen the worst of things too.
Year started on a good note, will end on a good note most probably but in the middle it was a bumpy ride. If you are a regular here, you would know if you don’t, then let me ask you What the fuck are you doing here? Never mind, you and me, we both are incorrigible. Animal instincts, may be.
So now let’s count good things:
Star Wars Rogue One.
Batman v superman ultimate edition.
- Dear Zindagi.
The bad things :
Batman v superman theatrical cut
Those are the main things, important things which are accounted. There are definitely lots of things which aren’t accounted but exists.
Let’s try to remember them chronologically.
- Got chance to work with 2 brilliant clients. Met some interesting people there. Some were terrifically brilliant and some, terribly stupid. But it was an experience working with them.
- Saw some brilliant Series this year. Billions. House MD. Incorporated (ongoing). Bulls (ongoing).
- Met some wonderful peoples. Made some friends. Made some enemies. This year, new enemies outnumbered new friends. Woah!, this is a bad thing. Hoping that 2017 will bring a different situation.
- Rekindled some old friendships. Hero and Gillu shifted to Bangalore. Scientist shifted to Hyderabad but is coming back in January ‘17. Selfie switched to Wipro.
- Khiru is now an Auditor at C&AG. Finally, he found something he will enjoy doing.
- 1 hair cut in entire year and that too because I got dengue and needed to go to Jamshedpur and folks at home don’t like long hairs. Will try for 2 in 2017.
- Due to on-off hospital visits, no trips this year.
- Some pics I took this year of which I am proud of. You can have a quick look at them if you want.
- One plus one got retired in early August. Today there was news of Cyanogen Inc shutting down.
- Two friends bought DSLR ‘s and I liked their photography pages on Facebook. One is a brilliant photographer, other I don’t understand what does he wants to do other than attention seeking.
On the blogging side :
25 posts. (Target of posting twice a month achieved.)
1145 visitors. (Last year it was 850)
12000 views. (Last year it was ~9000)
These figures are disappointing considering the points that not even the people present in my friendlist (both Facebook and Twitter) reads them. Only 2-3 reads them and I know it thanks to WordPress comprehensive stats system. So when your friend circle doesn’t read it, then how it will reach to more people because they have to react to it so that it may reach to more (different) people from their respective friendlists. But they don’t read it and if they are reading it, they need to react on it. I have around 320 people in my Facebook friendlist and only 65 accepted Page-like request.
This year’s biggest lesson :
You need to have a vehicle to gain and maintain friends if you don’t have good looks.
I don’t know how to ride and drive and I am definitely not decent looking. So that explains all.
Fuck you guys! May you all rot in hell.
A pretty insignificant year, I think.
This time, there isn’t a video section, instead there is my Saavn playlist for the year 2016.
Atlast , Happy New Year fellas !